Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 April 2012

Tribute to Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi

In the year 2004 i received one powerpoint presentation through email about Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi.

I received this powerpoint file after the demise of Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi. In that powerpoint presentation there will be brief information about Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi alongwith some of her pictures and also pictures of several Officials paying Last Homage to Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi.

I did not remember from where did i get this powerpoint presentation. But this is a worth presentation about Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi.

I want to share that powerpoint point presentation here now by paying "Tribute to Bharat Ratna Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi".

Even though she will not be physically with us, but she always with us in our hearts because of her Divine and Melodious Voice and the Divine Songs, Chants, Scriptures she sang.  In my memory card i have a album of Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi songs and i regularly listen them during Puja time and also in leisure time.

Once again i told that i did not remember from where did i got this file. But I want to share this powerpoint presentation with other people because this presentation has rich information about Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi alongwith photos of her Last Homage from the Mortal Body.

My intention for sharing this file with musis lovers of Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi is that through these images more and more new music lovers will also know about her. I request the original person who is prepared this presentation to please do not get angry with me because of without his/her permission for sharing this wonderful presentation on our Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi.

I covert the powerpoint file in JPEG Foramt and sharing now with other music lovers.

I felt that it is my privilege for sharing a great presentation on Srimati M.S.Subbulakshmi with others.















No comments:

Post a Comment